Clothing Expectations at Turriff Primary School
School Uniform – worn daily
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan, with or without the TPS school logo
- White, navy or sky blue collared t shirt or shirt, with or without the TPS school logo
- Navy, grey or black trousers, shorts, skirts, pinafores, leggings or joggers
- Blue and white gingham checked summer school dresses/ playsuits
- Trainers or shoes
PE kit should not be worn to school. Local football club training jackets should not be worn to school. Other clothes such as other coloured tops, sports club tops and jeans can be worn on House Treat days or other planned non uniform days.
PE kit – in a bag to change in to for twice weekly PE lessons.
- T Shirt (can be any colour however we do encourage house colours. House colour T shirts with the school logo on can be purchased from My Clothing)
- Shorts, joggers or leggings
- Jumper or hoodie for outside PE on field or Astro
- Hat for sunny outdoor PE days
- Long hair tied up
- All jewellery removed
- Newly pierced ears to be taped
No strappy or cropped tops
No football/ rugby or other sports kits – local or professional
Embroidered Logo clothing suppliers –
- Order online and anytime through ethical Fairtrade supplier Koolskools Koolskools online
- Order online and anytime through My Clothing My Clothing Online
- Order online and anytime from local uniform supplier Buchan Embroidery Buchan Embroidery
We keep a large stock of previously ‘gently worn’ school uniform including navy jumpers, cardigans, skirts and trousers and white collared t-shirts in the school. The rail is available to access at any time during the school day at the main front door.
Parents should note their responsibility to ensure all clothing and belongings brought to school should be named or marked in some way, as it is difficult for children to distinguish their own clothing from that of others.
Clothing Grants Some families may be entitled to a school clothing grant of £50 per year. More information about this can be found here